- University of Copenhagen hosts approximately 40,000 students and more than 9,000 employees and currently ranked among the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the International Alliance of Research Universities (IARU) and League of European Research Universities (LERU).
- The Department of Immunology and Microbiology (ISIM) is part of the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences hosting 170 scientific and administrative staff members are employed at the Department (2018).
- Research at the department ranges from basic to applied research and is contained within the four research areas: Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and Medical Parasitology (malaria research).
- Our lab is fully equipped with all standard instrumentation for molecular biology, biochemistry and protein expression. Major equipment required by the project, including instrumentation for making reference analysis to the ProFET platform is already present. We have developed and produced recombinant MHC class I and II molecules, which will be fully accessible for the project. Antibody and serum samples already obtained by the Buus lab will also be fully available for the project.
- Thomas Østerbye (Sci., Tech. Manager) Assoc. Prof.
- Søren Buus, Prof.
- Emil Bach (PhD student)